update for Ps3 1.70

JamesJ

AKA Stuart628
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jul 21, 2004
Akron (Cleveland), Oh
Download the update now- I will do it after lost!

will post whats inthe update, downloading now during commercial!
edit:
You can now download Playstation Format software and play it on the PS3.
PSOne games on the PS3!

You can now used saved data for the Playstation format on the PSP System.
Woo!

You can now use the vibrate function for the Playstation and PS2 format.
Vibrate in a way

with the Ps1 or Ps2 controllers (you have to have an adapter) by the way there is rumblings that they shut off the emotion Chip on the N.A. Ps3's and are using software as some games that would play before are no longer playing I am researching this now.

So I have to have a PS2 controller hooked up with an adapter to get the vibrate feature? I'm using a PS3 controller now and didn't notice the vibration on the older games so I don't think it's working on mine I don't know if it is supposed to with the PS3 controllers or not. If you have to have an older one with an adapter anyone know where I can get one of the adapters?

So does anyone know where I can get the adapters to make a PS2 controller work? I miss the vibration and for as much as this thing cost it should have it imo.

you can get an adapter at Radio Shack, but for now vibration only works on Ps1 Ps2 games

by the way Guitar hero now works with the adapter at radio shack (11.99) as well!

you can get an adapter at Radio Shack, but for now vibration only works on Ps1 Ps2 games

by the way Guitar hero now works with the adapter at radio shack (11.99) as well!

does this work with a dance pad for ddr? My niece loves this game and when my bother in law got the ps3 and hooked it up to the main tv he gave the ps2 to my 5 year old nephew so he could play lego star wars in his room. my niece would like to hook up her dance pad to the living room tv but cannt connect to the ps3.

isnt the dance pad usb already? sorry I dont do the dance games, but if it is the Ps2 controller connection, it should work as well, I wouldnt see why not, but I cant confirm for 100% sure. if anyone else has tried it I am hoping they will chime in.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)