UPDATE: my Move to Direct TV

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

riggscm

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Hey everyone,
As you may have read, I recently began taking steps to move from the horrid E* to D*.
My last update stated that I was waiting, rather impatiently, for my D* equipment to arrive from VE. Well I got all my stuff Tuesday of last week. I received them in decent shape.
Contacted my installers and they were out on Thursday to hook me up.
They fella's were there for about 3 hours, and I must say they did a great job. I have 100% signal on all 3 sats, and have had zero problems.

Finally I must say to those people that complain about the HDTV PQ... WTF!!?!:confused:
Every HD station I have looks great! If it got better my eyes might pop out!:eek:

HD PQ is very good but sd channels have taken a bit of a hit in PQ, i for one agree that hd is very good but sd pq has caused me to try cable if only to see who has the better pq.

Cable PQ

Well, if you compared it to Cox's picture quality here in Phoenix, DirecTV would still look better even IF They compress it even more.

frank

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)