Upgrade 211 and use 311 Second Reciever

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

lilsaxon

Original poster
Jun 20, 2006
Can you upgrade to a 211 HD and still use a 311 as second reciever in your programing package, or do you have to change both recievers to 311's. Thanks.

Sorry but I don't get the question. What do you have right now? How many receivers? You can upgrade and add receivers. Adding a receiver will be $5.00 more.

YES, you can upgrade to two 211 so you will be able to watch the HD programming on both TV'S. I believe you gonna pay extra for the second 211 receiver upgrade. If you don't have a HD tv on the second TV I will keep the 311 for the second TV.

Best, Jose.

Thats what i was wondering. I have a 301 and 311 and did not know if you could add a 211 HD and that all recievers would be compatible together in your programing package. Thanks.

Yep, both receivers will work fine together. Just remember that even though you get the 211 and pay extra for one of the new metal packages only the 211 will receive the new MPEG 4 channels (not your old box that you are keeping active).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts