Upgrade to HDDVR for free

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

bryan_j_t

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 27, 2008
MA
dvr.png

When I logged in to my account today, I noticed that there was an option to upgrade to a hddvr for free. It doesn't give me an option to directly upgrade one of my current receivers, but could I order this, then return one of my HD receivers I can't think of any reason why not, am I missing something?

I just agreed to a new 2 year commitment last week when I got a HR34 so this wouldn't be an issue.

Seems pretty straightforward. You must be a good customer!

I can't think of any reason why not, am I missing something?
If you want or need an HD DVR (in addition to the HR34), I'd jump on it before they figure out what's going on. As raoul5788 suggests, it is pretty extraordinary to see this offer for someone who recently re-upped.

What I would really like is a C31 for my kitchen to get the reciever I have there off of my counter. I noticed that if I pick a HD Reciever, that I am offered that for free too( but I can only get one or the other). If I can't get a C31, I would definitely y take a HDDVR to replace my HD receiver. ( not that I need it)

Any chance I would get a C31 if I picked HD Receiver? If I call they won't offer me anything where I just got the HR34.

I have a SWM16 and am currently only using 12 tuners so this won't be an issue either.

I went through with the order and it forced me to pay for the $49 professional installation. I called directv right after and they were able to change it to ship it out for self install for $19. I tried for the C31 but no luck. I've tried to get a discounted one a few times and they are adamant about not giving me one even though i have a HR34.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts