Upgraded to a 360

jollygrunt

Arsenal Fan
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 16, 2005
Republic of Texas
I found a geat deal on a 360 Platinum bundle at Dell's online store that was too good for me to pass up on.

"The Xbox™ 360 video game and entertainment system places you at the center of the experience with its Platinum Bundle this holiday season. This gaming Bundle from Microsoft® includes:

* Xbox 360™ Platinium Console (Xbox 360™, Hard Drive, Wireless Controller, Headset, Ethernet Cable, Component HD AV Cable)
* One Xbox 360™ Wireless Controller
* One Xbox Live® 12-Month Gold Subscription Card
* Project Gotham Racing 3®
* Elder Scrolls: Oblivion IV
* Madden NFL 07
* Woody Face Plate

Xbox 360 Platinum Bundle $660.00
Save $66 off this item!! - $66.00
Buy $400 worth of EnA Product - Recieve 15% off - $116.52

After taxes and free shipping it totals around $517.00

:)

I found a geat deal on a 360 Platinum bundle at Dell's online store that was too good for me to pass up on.

"The Xbox™ 360 video game and entertainment system places you at the center of the experience with its Platinum Bundle this holiday season. This gaming Bundle from Microsoft® includes:

* Xbox 360™ Platinium Console (Xbox 360™, Hard Drive, Wireless Controller, Headset, Ethernet Cable, Component HD AV Cable)
* One Xbox 360™ Wireless Controller
* One Xbox Live® 12-Month Gold Subscription Card
* Project Gotham Racing 3®
* Elder Scrolls: Oblivion IV
* Madden NFL 07
* Woody Face Plate

Xbox 360 Platinum Bundle $660.00
Save $66 off this item!! - $66.00
Buy $400 worth of EnA Product - Recieve 15% off - $116.52

After taxes and free shipping it totals around $517.00

:)

Nothing wrong with that. Excellent deal.

Elder Scrolls Oblivion MAY just kill your relationship with your significant other, so learn to put down the controller occasionally....

It took me about 150 hours of playing to get 1000 achievement points...

I too just upgraded to a 360 mainly for the Superman Returns game because they cut a lot out of it on the current gens.Superman looks really great on the 360.I still didn't get rid of my xbox 1 thou because I have games that are not yet backward compatible on the 360.I got the 360 with the harddrive.I bought it at Target along with a 3 year protection plan.

Good deal. I was at Best Buy in Brick, NJ last night. Plenty of 360 bundles on a palette..... Bundled with Need for Speed Carbon.....

MS has their act together on the supply front. A sales rep told me they were going through a palette a day of the bundles....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)