Upgrading from MFH1 to MFH2

Status
Please reply by conversation.

djjolietjake

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Dec 12, 2006
Chicago, Ill.
Getting ready to upgrade a building running MFH1 to MFH2 but I'm also running local off air's through the MFH1 via a profiler. My vendor said it should be fine. Not that I don't believe them, BUT....

Anybody else gone through this yet? Any advice? Should I be looking out for anything? BTW, I will be using a Super Buddy...:eureka

Any advice or comments would be mucho aprecionado...

Back bone is almost complete. The AU-9 practically pointed itself... I found everything in ten minutes. The chassis are not as big as I thought they would be. Easy to mount. More to come.

Well, the upgrade is complete. Checked it all the way down the line off the last Master Stacker into a chassis and it works fine off the FTM ports. The key is not to "spark" anything . I also inserted the off airs that are going through the MHF 1 system but because you can't run more and 20 dB though the system, it may not show up in the units that are the furthest away(over 150 feet). :eureka

Good to hear that folks are getting these systems upgraded now, supposedly DirecPath is going to upgrade my apartment to MHF2 next week, it'll be nice to pick up 50 or so HD channels and get rid of the obnoxiously noisy destacker :)

Watch out for bad connections if pics start pixelating! In the unit, and at the chassis... It all comes down to basics...

Has anyone have any signal fluctuating now and then with the MFH2 stuff? My receiver is having intermitting problem once in a while.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts