Upgrading service myself

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
The remote is a 21.0 that came with my 722K about 3 months ago. There is no number on the message. It says System Wizard at the top, then a box with the text I summarized before and on the right are 3 buttons - Continue, Cancel and Help, but Help is greyed out. No Advanced button.

What happens when you selected the Continue option? I tried with the remote here but it gave me the advanced option. I am currently looking for another remote that hasn't been used that I can try it with.

I didn't select the Continue option. Since the remote IS working with the receiver I didn't want to risk changing anything. I just want to see how the Backup thing works.

You will need an EHD to transfer all your recorded events from one receiver to another. You can use the EHD between the 2 722k receivers. You can also use the remotes for the receiver to save the Timers, Favorite Lists, and remote settings to the remote. If you have further questions, please let me know. Thanks.
Transfer recorded shows to the new 722k's yes not events.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)