Upgrading to HD approximate cost

dthrnk

Original poster
Mar 18, 2009
central
I'm considering upgrading to HD. Dishnetwork's site says "If upgrading to HD programming, standard professional installation may be required."
What is the approximate cost of this installation?
Would I need a different dish?(have Dish 500 in Midwest)
Finally, has anyone received a free HD receiver when upgrading by mentioning the Directv offer of a free HD upgrade?

Agreed.

As long as you don't have a contract it shouldn't cost you a thing. Just remind them of their "first time subscriber ads", and that you are and have been a loyal customer for however long. If you need to you can throw in some competitors adds as well. You may have to talk to a few people, but all it should cost you is another 2 year commitment.

Good luck!

As long as you are in good standing, it won't cost a thing. You won't have to show ads or talk to a few people.:rolleyes:

Well, a year ago it was a fight/struggle. We had been customers for 7 years (I'd call that decent standing at the least) I literally had to tell them I was switiching to D (after inquiring 3 previous times) before they transferred me to someone that could help me with my "decision".

Maybe the economy has changed enough to where they are a little more desperate to keep subs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts