Upgrading to HD need some help.

I have 4 HDTV's and 3 Sdtv's and I do not like sharing receivers between TV's, PIP is too nice.
I did not even consider PIP in my statement above. To me, having a DVR makes PIP is about pointless -- I just don't watch much of anything live anymore. Maybe I don't understand how/why you are using PIP.

I did not even consider PIP in my statement above. To me, having a DVR makes PIP is about pointless -- I just don't watch much of anything live anymore. Maybe I don't understand how/why you are using PIP.
hes propal using both tunners to 1 tv which is what i do i find it better this way for are needs

hes propal using both tunners to 1 tv which is what i do i find it better this way for are needs
I understand what PIP is (and how it uses TV1 and TV2 tuners), but I don't see the need/want for it when one has a DVR. If there are two programs on at the same time that I want to watch, instead of using PIP I will record one and then watch the other -- or better yet record both and watch something else I previously recorded so I can skip commercials.

I understand what PIP is (and how it uses TV1 and TV2 tuners), but I don't see the need/want for it when one has a DVR. If there are two programs on at the same time that I want to watch, instead of using PIP I will record one and then watch the other -- or better yet record both and watch something else I previously recorded so I can skip commercials.
i see your point , but for some ressom which i honestly forget, it fits our needs better my wife is a recording funatic, i can remeber only that for our needs we get more out of records this way or something like this, maybe it is pic been too long but i think cause of pip and something else i forget real resson been 2 long

Hi guys, thanks for all the replies.
My plan is to buy (2) sd 301 boxes (on ebay), have dish take back the (4) leased 301's. Hopefully then i will be able to lease the 722, 612, and 211k. I also would like just one dish so that would be 1000.2 i also plan to buy a dpp 44 switch (on ebay) and trunk it with a dpp 34 that way i don't have to run another cable form the switch to the dual tuner receiver rather then (2) dpp34 trunked which would require another cable to be run.

Thank you once again for all the help.

Some of us use PiP when viewing sports live so we can watch a game while watching another game or some other show.

what sat are my HD locals on

espnu

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)