Upgrdes for current customers

lakebum431 said:
It's $50, just pay it. I get so sick of people wanting everything for free.
hmm... the way i got my super dish for FREEE was that i was ging to get south asian programming and i also subscribed 2 a south asian channel which required a super dish.. so the installer came and installed a super dish for FREE and then like 1 day later i canceled the SUPER dish cahnnel that i had subcribed for.. so u mite wana try that.. u can look up the super dish chanels in international progaming.. URDU chanels... good luk

I thought they'd charge you $50 anyway no matter what you want to watch on it.

It's not a bad price considering you get $200 worth of equipment and an install.

I thought you could get it for free if you were in a certain area of the country. Also, what is the advantage of the 1000 anyway?

shodobe said:
I thought you could get it for free if you were in a certain area of the country. Also, what is the advantage of the 1000 anyway?
D1000 is being used in certain DMA's where the locals require a two dish set up..This is now a violation of FCC rules....When Sat got permission from the FCC to go local into local one of the regs was that the cust muct be able to get their locals using single dish..
E* lauched the 129 bird and is now moving locals in some DMA's there..I know the Roaknke ,VA dma falls into this...I believe Erie ,PA is another...I don't care for the 129 slot because it is so low in the sky..... at some latitudes,129 could be blocked by a tree across the street. Also I hear that VOOM chs may be moved to 129 as well.....that's just rumeor though..stay tuned

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)