uplink 11/11/09

Grab the remote, flip through the channels. If anything was added or removed, you will probably notice, just like if there was no uplink report at all.
What I'd do in situation like this is I have a separate favorites list with every channel checked off. Then go to menu, favorites and select modify list and whichever channel is not checked off you know if a new channel has been added/removed/renamed.

May sound crazy, but it helps.

What I'd do in situation like this is I have a separate favorites list with every channel checked off. Then go to menu, favorites and select modify list and whichever channel is not checked off you know if a new channel has been added/removed/renamed.

May sound crazy, but it helps.

Good idea. Thanks for the suggestion

Sorry Digi. I am on vacation and I am not infront of my tv. I was just asking, so no need to be like that.

No TV needed to look at the above report. I wasn't in front of the TV either, I don't have channels memorized either, but I scanned the month long report myself and didn't see anything that affected me.

People come here looking for the report everyday so I whipped up something that the folks could sift through.

No TV needed to look at the above report. I wasn't in front of the TV either, I don't have channels memorized either, but I scanned the month long report myself and didn't see anything that affected me.

People come here looking for the report everyday so I whipped up something that the folks could sift through.

I do apologize. I should have just gone through the uplink & compared it with the other uplinks. But I didn't. I was lazy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)