Uplink Activity for Wed June 28th 2006

Yea scott threw the cat out of the bag :D.... Allthough i did offically announce it in the pub forum, I just felt that the paying subs of this site had to know what was going on first. Thankyou all for your support and I look forward to coming back home and reporting the uplink activites again and most of all helping you all out! It will be you all that I miss!

Regardless of one's attitudes towards the situation over there, I think we can all agree that people like GoalieBob should be commended for their dedication and sacrifice. I've got a friend over in Afganistan and we are constantly watching the news hoping that he remains safe.

Be well, keep your head down, and get back in one piece soon.....

My thoughts and prayers are with you and the rest of your group going over there. Thank you for the uplink reports here -- Their great to read every week!

Bob,

Thank you for your bravery.

I was in the service and in the Vietnam war. I know how scary it can be.
One of the few advantages of being 60 years old is that they won't (I think) call me again.

With so many cowards in this world, I am humbled and thankful to the folks like you protecting us and keeping our Banner High.

God Bless

Please watch this.

http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcard.asp?code=1545489532

Last edited:
Having spent 26 years in the Navy, I know what you are going through. Have faith in your family and their ability to hold things together until you return to them. Try to focus on the tasks at hand. Support the troops under you; bring them home safe, too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)