Uplink Activity Report - 11/22/2008 6:02am - 1 change

D

DigiSAT Uplink Report

Original poster
SatelliteGuys.US DishNetwork Uplink Activity Report - 11/22/2008 6:02am - 1 change

Uplink Comparison Range: 11/22/2008 05:02A - 11/22/2008 06:02A

Channel Moves:
5440 - ALT10 [MPEG2 SD] moved from EchoStar11 110W TP 16 ConUS beam to EchoStar11 110W TP 24 ConUS beam (A) (H)

Channels in the system: 5819
(A) = Available to subscribers
(NA) = Not Available
(H) = Hidden from non-subscribers

Cool!!!!!!!! They added my favorite channel now I watch Alt10 in HD you remember the episode where Alt uses the word soon like 50 times in one sentence????

Is that the episode where the put soon in bold letters on the screen whenever they cut to commercial? :)

I thought it was the one where Charlie comes on and says " We are Echostar! Prepare for assimilation. Resistance is futile. We will add more HD "soon". :D

"soon" copyright Dish Network 2008. May not be used without used without express written consent of Charlie Ergen.

What's going on here? This is Wednesday! Did Scott break Digi's automatic update report generator by locking the sports network change thread above? Or are there really no changes whatsoever today?

What's going on here? This is Wednesday! Did Scott break Digi's automatic update report generator by locking the sports network change thread above? Or are there really no changes whatsoever today?

i was about to ask kind of the same question. maybe the guys at the uplink center went home early. :) i know most of us did ;)

I think last year was the same. Thanksgiving week there was no uplink report.

Monday is suppose to be the remaining MPEG2 hd to MPEG4 hd conversion.

I think last year was the same. Thanksgiving week there was no uplink report.

Monday is suppose to be the remaining MPEG2 hd to MPEG4 hd conversion.

Yes, that is correct. Taking that fact into consideration, I had thought there might be considerable uplink activity this week. Since there hasn't been, Monday should be very active as the MPEG2 channels shut down. It should be inteesting reading the moans of protest from those few individuals who haven't yet switched out their MPEG2 only receivers for their free MPEG4 ones as their HD channels disappear. :):):)

Happy thanksgiving all.

fitzie