Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
The SatelliteGuys.US Uplink Activity Report - 12/27/2006 - 6 changes

Uplink Comparison Range: 12/27/2006 12:54P - 12/27/2006 01:44P - (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

289 - FREE added to EchoStar8 110W TP 02 ConUS beam (Available)
298 - FREE removed from EchoStar8 110W TP 02 ConUS beam
577 - PFC - EchoStar1 148W TP 03 ConUS beam changed to Available
577 - PFC - EchoStar3 61.5W TP 10 ConUS beam changed to Available
9417 - HTVN removed from EchoStar1 148W TP 19 ConUS beam
9417 - HTVN removed from EchoStar3 61.5W TP 29 ConUS beam

Channels in the system: 3152
(A) = Available
(NA) = Not Available

Not sure if I caught this one in the middle, I will keep checking.

Next weeks uplink report MAY be interesting since it is the last regular uplink before the CES show.

Wow, E* is working their a** off in the programming department these days .

Scott, I think you spent as much time retrieving and posting the uplink report for us Satguys members as E* spent doing the uplink.

Thanks again for providing the report Scott, even though we grumble at the report it's still appreciated.

Scott, I think you spent as much time retrieving and posting the uplink report for us Satguys members as E* spent doing the uplink.

Thanks again for providing the report Scott, even though we grumble at the report it's still appreciated.
I have been checking it every 15 minutes but no new changes to report.

Wow, E* is working their a** off in the programming department these days .

You should have seen it when I was doing everything by hand, about 6 months ago. That was the days of 300+ changes a week. Now that im gone, they have gone down some what. Hopefully they will pick up again in september when I come back for good :)

You should have seen it when I was doing everything by hand, about 6 months ago. That was the days of 300+ changes a week. Now that im gone, they have gone down some what. Hopefully they will pick up again in september when I come back for good :)

Have you seen the latest version of the uplink tool? :)

He's not getting shorter, he's just learning more and more to keep his head down.:D

And as previously said... Stay safe.

and Happy New Years.:hatsoff:

I bet that *E is waiting for you come back to start the uplink activity at full speed!!! Hurry back Bob. Happy New Year to you and your buddies over there. Stay safe.:up

I suffer with all my teams... Mets, Blazer, Jets. It's my karma I guess :)

Although no so much with the Mets lately
Gotta ask, How does a guy from Oregon become a Mets fan?
BTW. The Mets again will score gobs of runs but with an aged and depleted pitching staff, I can only hope the team will repeat as NL east champs..We'll see.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)