Uplink Activity Report - 7/14/2008 12:07pm - 2 changes

D

DigiSAT Uplink Report

Original poster
SatelliteGuys.US DishNetwork Uplink Activity Report - 7/14/2008 12:07pm - 2 changes

Uplink Comparison Range: 07/12/2008 11:02P - 07/14/2008 12:07P

Channel Moves:
5423 - FOXFL [MPEG4 HD] moved from EchoStar3 61.5W TP 20 ConUS beam to EchoStar3 61.5W TP 30 ConUS beam (A) (H)
5429 - CSNCH [MPEG4 HD] moved from EchoStar3 61.5W TP 30 ConUS beam to EchoStar3 61.5W TP 20 ConUS beam (A) (H)

Channels in the system: 5085
(A) = Available to subscribers
(NA) = Not Available
(H) = Hidden from non-subscribers

Daily move that needs to be added to the filter, that's all. They move the HD RSN's around to pick up the actual content, and digiblur has the majority of them filtered already.

maybe CSN-Chicago HD will look better now that it's on a different TP. You could see the compression all around the scoreboard at the top of the screen. It looked like clear mosquito noise.

It's still probably overcompressed. ESPN has enormous mosquito noise every time I look at it and it's a national channel.

So that means the end of wisecracks from people who don't understand what they are talking about ? That would be a relief !

I admit I don't understand what I'm talking about. Why do they have to make changes to pick up the content? In my head, they get the signal and beam it up for broadcast to subscribers on any TP they want. Why does it change? I'm just trying to understand all this stuff. I realize we don't really need to know.

I admit I don't understand what I'm talking about. Why do they have to make changes to pick up the content? In my head, they get the signal and beam it up for broadcast to subscribers on any TP they want. Why does it change? I'm just trying to understand all this stuff. I realize we don't really need to know.

Questions are not wisecracks.

Most here are glad to answer questions.

Some ppl prefers analyze stream data, some - analyze posts. :rolleyes:

Thanks. Does anyone know the answers to my questions?:)
There are a certain number of sports channel receivers assigned to each transponder involved in HD Sports. There are always more RSNs than receivers. So, on any one day the configuration needs to change to match the available games to the most applicable channels.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)