Uplink Activity Wednesday, September 21st 2005

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Smith P how I understand that you have toyz and all Im just saying that it cant be verified.. I trust your word and im glad that your able to do what you do because you do help everyone here by leting us know whats on those tps.. But at this current time.. It has not independantly be verified by and independant source. Keep up the good work and Im looking into geting the same setup you with 8psk :) and a 6000 moduel. so everything can be verified back and fourth. It helps to keep integrity. Your doing good work.. so dont be discuraged by reporting these things.. They help us all in the long run.

They are not offically in the EPG... They are in testing mode.. As to if those chnls are encrypeted or not.. Reportedly they are there but No one else can tell as they are in 8psk... but you can see them in the Network information table. They show up as MP2T1-MP2T4

goaliebob99 said:
Smith P how I understand that you have toyz and all Im just saying that it cant be verified.. I trust your word and im glad that your able to do what you do because you do help everyone here by leting us know whats on those tps.. But at this current time.. It has not independantly be verified by and independant source. Keep up the good work and Im looking into geting the same setup you with 8psk :) and a 6000 moduel. so everything can be verified back and fourth. It helps to keep integrity. Your doing good work.. so dont be discuraged by reporting these things.. They help us all in the long run.

A trusted source of mine states these test channels are indeed encrypted, and are indeed transmitting the LA big 4 local channels in HD. He doesnt have screen grabs, but says he can hear the audio and lined it up with the SD LA locals. Maybe the audio is not encrypted? I dunno. But we have visual and audio evidence of whats on those test channels :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts