Uplink Report?

When dish decideds to uplink the channels :) wich usally accurs around 330am, 1230pm Cst.. Well, when ever they decide to do it :p It should be within the hour.. Digi and I are on it. If anything gets uplinked its usally posted within min. if not seconds :)

Is there a reason that they stick to a sort-of timetable like this? I would have thought they could just do "whatever whenever".

It could be anything from manning the uplinks, to quality issues, to anything else.. Or they could do whatever when ever as I have see. I think that they do stick to time tables so that way if anything goes wrong they can fix it. :)

In order for them to maintain as few glitches on your receiver as possible, they likely have this schedule so most of the departments with channel changes can attempt to get their requests in at activity time each week.

Is there a reason that they stick to a sort-of timetable like this? I would have thought they could just do "whatever whenever".
Dish isn't a mom-and-pop operation where people do "whatever whenever". They likely have rules or procedures in place that they have to follow.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)