Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Just a FYI, it appears that on late Friday night an electrical storm struck our uplink center PC and messed up our satellite tuner. The USB satellite tuner stopped working and I did not notice that it had failed until this morning.

Luckily I had an identical USB satellite tuner available and popped it into place and we are fully back online again.

Over the weekend there were no real changes to the uplink other then WFN has gone into a free preview mode. So we didn't really miss any uplink changes.

Thanks for your understanding!

Just a FYI, it appears that on late Friday night an electrical storm struck our uplink center PC and messed up our satellite tuner. The USB satellite tuner stopped working and I did not notice that it had failed until this morning.

Luckily I had an identical USB satellite tuner available and popped it into place and we are fully back online again.

Over the weekend there were no real changes to the uplink other then WFN has gone into a free preview mode. So we didn't really miss any uplink changes.

Thanks for your understanding!

You mean I could have been watching WFN this weekend?;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)