Uploading recorded shows from the 722 to the Hopper

I had a 722 that I transfered all content to an external hard drive and connected to our new hopper. I only had one show I had recorded from a (free preview weekend) channel I don't subscribe to that just would not play back. For the most part I left all the movies (146 and counting) on the external hard drive and access them through the hopper. Almost everytime I play a movie an error code comes up with the option to delete, go to dvr, or live tv. I select dvr, scroll to the movie and press play button again and the movie starts without any other errors. This happens almost everytime I access a movie in the external hard drive even the newer ones that I've recorded and transfered with the hopper. Not ideal but except for the one movie that simply would not allow me access because it was from a channel I don't subscribe to, selecting dvr scrolling to the movie again and pressing play has worked everytime.

I sure hope Dish is working on an update for this.....my wife is going to be pissed if she has to go through that each time she
wants to watch one of the broadcast shows I've transfered to the EHD.
Jack

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts