US Cellular is garbage

bigjohnok

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 27, 2014
BFE Flyover State
To be the 4th or 5th largest carrier and 2 years later after they updated their systems, they still cant unscrew their billing system and the system that counts your data usage.

Seriously just got a bill for $278 for a months worth of service on a single phone line. So I called them and was like wtf is this and they said you didnt make a payment last month and you have 9 gigs of data overage.

BS I have never exceeded my data cap ever and all of a sudden there is 9 gigs of data overage. So I am disputing that, csr was like ok we will do an investigation

Then they was like you didnt make a payment last month oh really let me send you my bank statement it shows payment being posted to my bank account.

The csr was like would you like to make a payment to prevent service being disconnected. I am like what so you are going to disconnect me because your database systems in jacked up? I go I am not paying crap until you figure out where last months payment went and why out of the blue you are billing me for 9 gigs of data.

So basically I told them either unscrew this situation or I am jumping ship to a carrier that is buying out etf's. Then I will be filing complaints with the state attorney generals consumer affairs division, bbb, and the fcc.

I am tired of this garbage outfit.

I switched to Consumer Cellular two years ago and haven't looked back. Not a single issue in two years, something that has never happened before with Verizon, Cingular, or AT&T, and I'm saving money besides.

Reactions: thomasjk
Turns out my overage charges where bogus. This is US Cellular being shady hoping I would pay the bill and not raise a stink. I wonder how many customers this outfit has ripped off that are signed up for auto pay or those people that just pay their bill without questioning the amount.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)