US Nets on SC

Gant

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Sep 30, 2007
Planet Earth
When I activate my Star Choice service, if I sign up for "The Nets" specialty package does that give me US networks from Buffalo, Detroit, Spokane and Seattle, or does it just give me Buffalo OR Detroit and Spokane OR Seattle?

to get all 4 cities from sc
you need spokane and buffalo in standard def
then detroit and seatlle in high def
must have a starchoice high def box tobe able to get all 4 cities
otherwise if sd only youll get spokane and buffalo

When I activate my Star Choice service, if I sign up for "The Nets" specialty package does that give me US networks from Buffalo, Detroit, Spokane and Seattle, or does it just give me Buffalo OR Detroit and Spokane OR Seattle?

If you have SD only receiver and you subscribe to east and west, you can choose Buffalo or Detroit east and Spokane or seattle west. Not both.

If you have HD, choose buffalo and spokane SD, because HD is detroit and seattle.

I was told that you can get all 4 networks only if you have minimum English Essentials and Networks pkg ($4.99/mo). I have Digital Basic HD and can get Detroit HD, Seattle HD, Buffalo SD (or Spokane SD, not both).

You get all 4 with the Digital Advantage package (if you select Buffalo + Spokane as your SD feeds)
I don't see any "Digital Advantage" on their site. Is that French pkg?
These are listed:
DIGITAL FAVORITES
ULTIMATE
PLATINUM
GOLD
SILVER
BRONZE

All of those include "Essentials"

When I called earlier today, I was told BRONZE at $37.99/mo was the cheapest to add the Network bundle. I pay $20/mo for Digital Basic but can only add Sports HD bundle. They won't even let me add NFLST. It's still the best bargain in satellite TV.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)