US Open Channels 701-708 are missing

chudgins63

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 29, 2008
Been a D* subscriber since '97 and for the first time I can remember for a major golf or tennis event, we're not getting the extra coverage in the 700s. The US Open this week typically has coverage for 5 additional courts the first week of the tournament but not this year. Can't believe it would be because of Covid?? You can get the extra coverage on the ESPN app that I access through my FireTV but a pain to switch inputs and when I switch back to the D* input, it stops the stream from the ESPN app. Anybody got a clue why D* stopped providing these extra channels? Or maybe this is a sign of the times with D* being on the auction block...

Channels 901-907

Looks like it will be available today 11am - 830 pm EDT

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Channels 901-907

Looks like it will be available today 11am - 830 pm EDT

Its still showing as "To be announced" on my guide for those times ...

Its also showing the Channel as being ready for the NFL ST, as Red Zone and the Fantasy channels are listed, as they normally would be during the season.

Chudgins,
Did the Tennis show up at all ahead of time yet for this tournament and get changed ?

700 NFL i see "to be announced "
But 900 range i see tennis

f2497fb45a4b7a0e24820062b02aec75.jpg

I just checked 901 and channels are live

Some not till later but it's on directv

Yeah ....

As kyl416 explained on Edgecutter

"... The US versions (of the USO) are in the 900s this year because of overlap with the golf and NFL. The Kids Mix also went offline for the next 2 weeks since they are repurposing it for the US Open."

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk

Reactions: dtv757
I don’t know if they still are, but I remember when the 900’s were used for local channel.

Not in years and years and years. For a little while, the west coast feeds that are on -1 now like Comedy Central west were in the 900s before making it to their -1 homes after the east coast feeds.

Reactions: dtv757

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts