USA HD

PEDROJOSE

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Jul 22, 2008
san juan
i had lost usa in hd because im in Puerto Rico, i know i need a bigger dish but for a while i started receiving it from 110 instead of 61.5 then i changed channels and when tryed again usahd couldnot get it from 110 . Is there a way of getting it from 110?

yeah, i love mis informed people giving out information ;)

Anyways, the only way to be sure you are getting USA HD from 110 is to disconnect 61.5

Anyways, the only way to be sure you are getting USA HD from 110 is to disconnect 61.5

I don't know to who you are referring but I'm pretty sure what I'm talking about, and I'm cristal clear that USA HD is on both sat locations(61.5 tp 19 and 110 tp 17);)

so theres no way to tell my reciever that 110 has a stronger signal, because for a while i was receiving it from 110 and then when i changed channels stopped letting me use 110

So if I were to post a way of confirming reception of USA HD on 110 without disconnecting 61.5, that would make you one of those people, right?

My 622 was receiving USA on 61.5, tp 19 which has a very low signal strength even though I am using a 30 inch dish. My son lives 125 miles from me and while visiting this weekend I checked and his 622 was receiving USA from the 110 satellite. When I got home, I checked mine and it is now receiving USA on 110 and I think it was tp 17. Not at home now so I cannot confirm the tp number

thats exactly what happened when i started flipping channel and went back to usahd started getting it from 61.5 instead of 110

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)