USB port on 4K Joey

Disconnect the coax then plugin the adapter in for starters you should have instructions on the tv screen, if that's not it put the coax back on then plug in the adapter and look at the screen it should tell you what's going on. reply back I'm curious now.:D

I'm willing to try it. I have a Dish wifi adapter. How do I connect it to my Hopper wirelessly?

You can't connect directly to the Hopper but if the Hopper and the wireless adapter on the Joey are connected to your home network they should see each other. If you're trying this with a 4K Joey you would probably need a gigabit home network.

You can't connect directly to the Hopper but if the Hopper and the wireless adapter on the Joey are connected to your home network they should see each other. If you're trying this with a 4K Joey you would probably need a gigabit home network.

They are on the same network. I'll try it as soon as the Cardinals game is over ;)

Reactions: JSheridan
I'm fairly certain it would work over ethernet, but wireless would be cooler. Looks like Dish didn't load the wifi adapter drivers on the 4K Joeys.

If anybody wants me to try it over ethernet I will.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts