Use 2 RF Remotes with 722K?

Ya just turn UHF mode on for TV1. I forget which menu that it's in.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Forum Runner

You don't have to turn anything on in a menu for this. Nor can you have IR and UHF enabled. It's one or the other. Procure another 21.x uhf remote.

Make sure the number tab at the bottom is flipped to the '1' side. It just pulls straight out the bottom.

Make sure the IR/UHF switch under the battery cover is on UHF.

In the receiver, menu, 6 1 3, yes

With new remote
Hold SAT til all the lights light up.
Enter a number between 1 and 28
Press #
Wait for sat to blink 3 times
Wait 1 or 2 seconds. Press record.

Address on tv1 should be changed to uhf with the number you chose

...Nor can you have IR and UHF enabled. It's one or the other...
Not sure exactly what you're saying. In my setup, SHMBO has her IR remote for TV1, and I use my UHF for TV1 over in my sector of the living room. The TV is in dual mode with another UHF remote controlling TV2 from an SD TV in a bedroom. Obviously different addresses for each UHF remote.

Got it going. I found an older remote from when I had a 522 system. It is a 6.4 IR/UHF. I was able to program it to my 722K TV1 in the UHF mode but that disabled my existing IR remote. To fix it I found the new remotes address on the system info screen and then changed the remote address on the IR remote to match. Now both remotes control the TV1. Works great, we have TV1 on a wall mount and often swing it to be viewed in Kitchen area but we didn't have line of sight for the IR remote, now I leave the UHF remote in the kitchen and have full control. Thanks for the Help.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)