Use Multiple 21.1 dish uhf remotes

cuba_doug

Original poster
Dec 14, 2016
Cuba mo
Is it possible to have 3 or more 21.1 dish remotes controlling a 722. And if so, how do I do this. I have my receiver in a central location and cable ran from it to 4 different rooms. Does it matter if I am trying to control tv1 or tv2?

It does matter which tv you're controlling, but you can have an infinite number of remotes as long as you set them to the same address.

It does matter which tv you're controlling, but you can have an infinite number of remotes as long as you set them to the same address.
So I assume that they all have to be set for tv2? Can you expand on your answer as to how to do this? I normally have it set where I can use p.i.p and switch between tv1 and tv2.

If it is only tv1 that you are using, then set them all for tv1 and then program your remotes to the same address. There is a link at mydish.com to show you how to program remotes.

I attempted to change remotes to the same address and I get a message stating. You are attempting to set 2 remotes for the same address you are not allowed to do this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)