USED SG-2100 DiseqC H-H motor for Ku

radio

"On the Air" in MI
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Oct 13, 2007
West Central Michigan
Finally decided I'm sticking with stationary dishes and switches, and if I need to do Ku, I'll use the feed from my Birdview, so this one can go! It's used, has some paint on it, brackets are not corroded beyond use, they're actually pretty clean for having been outside.

I've hooked it up to a receiver for power, and it DOES move in both directions as it should with single push going one way, double push the other way. LED lights green, red when powering down. Does NOT have slop in the gears if I am properly judging it by grabbing the shaft and housing and attempting to "feel" any. I have NOT put this on a pole under any kind of load, please ask questions if I've not addressed any concerns you may have.

I'm told by other satguys that this is an excellent motor, probably one of the "originals." (I don't know this.)

Price? How about $75 plus split shipping since it IS fairly heavy. UPS probably the best way to ship.
Open to ideas. Clearing out the back room/engineering room at the radio station. May post some "antique electronics" soon, per other posts.

PM for more info or payment instructions.
100_2279.JPG 100_2280.JPG 100_2281.JPG 100_2282.JPG 100_2283.JPG 100_2286.JPG 100_2287.JPG

"Bumping"...
Still available, still cleaning out engineering room of radio station, open to offers for a limited time before deploying with buddy's system.
Be polite and reasonable with an offer and you may have a spare motor! (keeping in mind this is HEAVY for shipping.)
How about $75 with FREE shipping to start?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts