WANTED Used Spectrum Analyzer

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

spongella

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 12, 2012
Central NJ
Looking for a used, fully functioning bench top RF spectrum analyzer that covers 150 kHz - 3 GHz, 50 Ohm impedance. Tracking generator option not necessary. No high end models or USB-based please. Thanks.

Reactions: KE4EST
Looking for a used, fully functioning bench top RF spectrum analyzer that covers 150 kHz - 3 GHz, 50 Ohm impedance. Tracking generator option not necessary. No high end models or USB-based please. Thanks.
SATLOOK?
I have I think an extra one I do have parts to fix them the part I don't is the CRT I have 3 with bad CRTs

Reactions: spongella
A SDRPlay2 maybe? not sure it goes to 3 gig, but over 2 for sure. I know you said not usb based, but just put it out because it can do wonderful things.

Most dongle-type SDRs go to about 1.7 Gigs, the ones with the Elonics 4000 chip go to around 2.3 Gigs, and the HackRF One (not a dongle but USB-based) goes up to about 6 Gigs. Have had all three but need something with better RBW (Res Bandwidth). Thanks.

Thank you also Gary. I have seen the Satlook. I think an HP-492 is a good spectrum analyzer so far, but the last minute EBay sharks always win the auctions hi hi.

Did you find one? What did you get?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts