User profile: Pub join date

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

navychop

Member of the Month - July 2014!
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 20, 2005
Northern VA
I notice that we can see when we joined SatGuys. It's a minor thing, but it would be nice if it also listed when we joined the Pub, assuming continuous Pub Membership since then.

Also, I notice that previously used names are not listed. I've seen this at other sites, and it seems to server a purpose.

Anyone else care about these things?

1) I am not sure that can be done.

2) Many of the people who ask to change their usernames do so as they work for one of the satellite or cable companies and they don't want their old posts traced back to them. So its not good for us to say who folks were at one time. :)

I notice that my post above, from two and a half years ago mind you, was "disliked" by clinton lee, who at this writing has only posted once. The whole post was "TKS" on a procedural question.

What's to dislike? I've PM'd him to inquire, but thought I'd comment here on it. Maybe done by mistake. Or just practice?

please forgive me hit the wrong button. like all the posts, got a little messed up, was trying to find something. sorry for hitting the wrong button.

Clinton, you can go back to that post and remove the dislike by pressing 'undislike'....

I notice that my post above, from two and a half years ago mind you, was "disliked" by clinton lee, who at this writing has only posted once. The whole post was "TKS" on a procedural question.

What's to dislike? I've PM'd him to inquire, but thought I'd comment here on it. Maybe done by mistake. Or just practice?

Lol. Not everyone has to like you, ya know :p . Then again I've been pissed about "unwarranted" dislikes before, too ;) .

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Forum Runner

Kinda odd that it's still there, ya know.

Time will heal. My first dislike was painful, but I recovered in a couple of weeks :p .

Sent from my iPad 2 using Forum Runner

Thanks. ;)

I've had dislikes before, but they made sense. This one made no sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts