Valued Customers Panel

Mike_H

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 8, 2003
Twin Cities, MN
I received an e-mail yesterday from Dish Network. It asks me to participate in a online survey. Here is the text of the e-mail.
Dear xxxxx,

DISH Network is interested in creating a panel of valued customers, like yourself, to help provide input and ideas about the advertising you see and the services provided by DISH. We are conducting a short 5-10 minute survey to get your feedback on potential reward programs for participating in a DISH Network viewer panel.

Please click the button below to begin the survey.

The survey asked questions on some basic demographic stuff for the household as well as seemed to be trying to pin down what people who would participate on the panel of valued customers would want as an incentive to actually participate. One option was PPV movie credits (which I said was pointless since dish never gives HD PPV credits) and the other option being quarterly sweepstakes of value around $10,000.

Anyone else see this survey?

Yeh. I got one a long while ago and didn't put much credence to it. Once they offer "cheezy" or bigish rewards for participating the brick wall goes up.

all E would need to do is read this site, and take the most common suggestions.

some companies want to promote we listen to our customers and make it seem a big deal, while really its just marketing.

I assume E asks departing subs why are you cancelling and tracking the reasons......

but then again they may not really care, they have become a REVENUE FIRST company, rather than a CUSTOMER FIRST company.

this leads to initial $$$ but long term :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts