Velocity channel MIA

OK, let me explain. I receive tv from Hotwire Communications. We have a community antenna that receives Dish Network and is cabled to our homes. You won’t believe this but my receiver is a 722k. I have only had this setup for two weeks but when it started I had Velocity on 246. Now it is not even in the guide. I called Hotwire and they had me do a QAM Setup scan to see if 246 would come back. It completed and it is not back.

Last edited:
OK, let me explain. I receive tv from Hotwire Communications. We have a community antenna the receives Dish Network and is cabled to our homes. You won’t believe this but my receiver is a 722k. I have only had this setup for two weeks but when it started I had Velocity on 246. Now it is not even in the guide. I called Hotwire and they had me do a QAM Setup scan to see if 246 would come back. It completed and it is not back.
It would appear it isn't in the package Hotwire is giving you through DISH. It was likely free for everyone and why you could watch it for awhile now it's back to normal.

Reactions: comfortably_numb
I was thinking that myself so I checked and it is in all but the Basic package. Plus, I have found I am missing a lot more than 246. About 50 channels that I should have are not in my guide.

I was thinking that myself so I checked and it is in all but the Basic package. Plus, I have found I am missing a lot more than 246. About 50 channels that I should have are not in my guide.

Be sure you are using the guide that shows every channel you get.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)