Velocity gone from Dish again??

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
And it requires a subscription to the Blockbuster $10/month package...which makes NO sense whatsoever. That package is basically a bunch of movie channels + Velocity. Frankly, that is the only channel in that package I really like, but I watch a ton of shows on it...so I pay the $10/month. Wheelers Dealers, Chasing Classic Cars, What's My Car Worth, Inside West Coast Customs, Meecum Car Auctions, etc. Good stuff. I just wish it were in AT250 (or lower) where it belongs.

People, Velocity is on Channel 5710 on the 110 Sat without the blockbuster package. Been posted in numerous threads.

Last edited:
People, Velocity is on Channel 5710 without the blockbuster package. Been posted in numerous threads.

Is that only on western arc?I have looked several times and checked my channel locks and there is no 5710 on the 612 e/arc

Yes, I should have said that. I forget because I have both arcs. It's at 110. Fixed the post.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)