Verizon 3Q: 226,000 net FiOS Internet and 204,000 net FiOS TV customers

riffjim4069

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 7, 2004
SatelliteGuystonfieldville, U.S.A.
Sorry, I forgot to post this...

Verizon Communications Reports Continued Strong Growth in Cash Flow, Wireless and FiOS in 3Q.

Source

"Verizon built on a strong second quarter with a stronger third quarter, resulting in improved earnings performance and substantial cash flow," said Chairman and CEO Ivan Seidenberg. "We are building momentum and are on track to achieve our goal of growing earnings in the second half of the year. We are excited by the opportunities we see to expand wireline margins and the growth we see related to the upcoming launch of next-generation wireless services."

Wireline
  • 226,000 net FiOS Internet and 204,000 net FiOS TV customer additions; 3.9 million total FiOS Internet customers and 3.3 million total FiOS TV customers.
  • 10.9 percent increase in consumer ARPU from 3Q 2009; FiOS revenues now represent approximately 50 percent of total consumer revenues.
  • 6.9 percent increase in strategic business services revenues, which now represent approximately 43 percent of total global enterprise revenues.

I just hope they see other cable companies losing customers right and left and get the idea that perhaps FIOS should expand some more.

They have a lot of local build-out committments and I don't see them expanding in the current economy. Plus, I get the feeling Verizon will be looking at pushing-out LTE and IPTV services nationwide...but who knows.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts