Verizon Blows Past 400 Market LTE Goal 417 Markets Available As of October 18

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Yeah Verzion seems to know how to do it put the money in your network first so no matter what devices you get your infrastructure can handle it.. :)

If only I could get reliable Verizon service at my house. Until then the rest of the hype is meaningless to me. AT&T, for all its foibles, at least delivers me a solid signal 24/7...

:lalala::lalala: <--- what all AT&T users are doing right now..

As an AT&T customer I am glad that VZ is rolling out LTE so fast. It puts the pressure on AT&T to roll out more markets. AT&T would not spend a dime on their network if they did not have to compete with VZ, we would still be on Edge.

I know you might wonder why I stick with AT&T, it is for the international service (GSM vs CDMA). Perhaps the next time I come around to upgrading I will consider VZ since their phones are starting to work internationally.

As an AT&T customer I am glad that VZ is rolling out LTE so fast. It puts the pressure on AT&T to roll out more markets. AT&T would not spend a dime on their network if they did not have to compete with VZ, we would still be on Edge.

I know you might wonder why I stick with AT&T, it is for the international service (GSM vs CDMA). Perhaps the next time I come around to upgrading I will consider VZ since their phones are starting to work internationally.
Still gets annoying that I can only get LTE service when I travel. Here in SF I'm getting about 2mB/s, while at home I'm stuck with faux G.

I have had 4G in my area for about 5 months where I live and for about 2 years where I work.

Out here in the boonies I think I get about 1.5G...! When I look at a 4G / LTE map, my area is in the "maybe in a decade" category...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)