Verizon confirms Edge device financing program is coming

I haven't looked at how Tmobile does it, but the Att plan may actually be better for some than not doing it, even if you don't trade in every 12 months.

Yet you still pay the same monthly cost as the subsidized plans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But the price of the plan doesn't change. This makes no sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only way these plans would be better is if they offered no upgrade phone plans for less money than they offer the current 2 year update plans.

I gave up trying to play the no contract game. Its better to just milk the providers all I can to get the biggest discount on a new phone with the latest and greatest features.

When I want out of my contract, I will just cry to the attorney generals or BBB and make a big stink about nothing and get out of my contract that way.

I won't be. Unless Verizon follows t-mobiles no contracts by next year then count me out. My bill is 150.00 a month for 2 phones. With t- mobile I can have my wife and myself and a friend on the plan all for 120 bucks a month. I'll save way more with t-mobile .

I was reading today that edge is coming to share everything plans. Hopefully there's gonna be a discount off the cost of the plan like t-mobile does. If a customer can pay for a phone full price then I'd hope they would discount the cell phone plan.

I was reading today that edge is coming to share everything plans. Hopefully there's gonna be a discount off the cost of the plan like t-mobile does. If a customer can pay for a phone full price then I'd hope they would discount the cell phone plan.

I think I read that Verizon ceo said there would be no discount. Cant find the article now, so I may be wrong too

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)