Visible (Verizon) one month for $5

Head's up- while my daughter's Visible plan is working well, when I went to port my number from Verizon over to my "test" Visible $45 plan account earlier, I hit a snag.

Data works, outgoing calls work. Incoming calls either get a busy signal, silence, or "Welcome to Verizon Wireless. The number you have called has been changed or disconnected." Customer Care chat tried to re-provision the e-sim, didn't work. Still in chat with them trying to get it to work now.

Edit: they are escalating to "Tier 2." If they lose my phone number I'm going to be royally pissed.
You and Om Malik. E-SIM and Visible seem to have a few more steps to climb:

Reactions: comfortably_numb
Update for anyone interested: I was successful in porting my number out from Visible to AT&T Prepaid temporarily while I wait for the Boost Mobile sim. Picked up the ATT sim at Dollar General in town. Then I activated a new Visible $45 account on an e-sim with a number they assigned (only paid $25 by using a referral code). Interestingly, that number also cannot receive incoming calls, although that's irrelevant to me since I only care about the data. Visible has a LOT of work to do.

Reactions: Foxbat
Happy to report that Visible fixed the incoming call issue with an app update. I still won't trust them with my main phone number though. Happy with my $100/year Boost (ATT) plan for that. Visible is providing my data.

Reactions: Foxbat

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Latest posts