This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Verizon Customers To Get Free Year Of Disney+

I had read that this would still work even if you prepaid for the service. The article stated that the prepaid portion would be "paused" by disney until the free year was up. I am not sure how accurate that is, I am still looking into it.

Already Signed Up for Disney Plus? Verizon Will Still Give 12 Months Free to Qualified Customers

There is this:

Then this:

I would be curious how it would treat the 3 year prepay rate if you took advantage of the free year first.

I was merely quoting the first few words in the article. I can't find any good numbers on how many Verizon wireless customers are on unlimited plans though.

I was merely quoting the first few words in the article. I can't find any good numbers on how many Verizon wireless customers are on unlimited plans though.
Gotcha.

From one of the links above.

Reactions: ncted
I can't find any good numbers on how many Verizon wireless customers are on unlimited plans
Too many!! I'm ashamed to say I stuck with them and their overpriced service for many yrs..With their prices I can get unlimited service, Disney and probably a couple others