VERIZON FIOS TV IN BROOKLYN NEW YORK ????

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

pim4life

Original poster
Aug 5, 2008
Does anyone know when FIOS TV will become available in brooklyn ny
specifically in homecrest/midwood section...
im on like avenue R and east 13th....in an mdu...
i get mixed answers..one verizon said in a month..and then when i call back .they say no date available.....

Well not to far from you in Sheepshead Bay Fios has been available for a little while already. More specifically Batchelder st between Ave Y and Ave Z. Verizon sent out a letter two months ago saying that their service would be installed in my 3 buildings over a 4 day period in June, which they did.(The Fios junction box they placed in the staircases is about 3x the size of cablevisions). Anyways about 3 weeks ago joint letters from the co-op manager and Verizon were sent out asking us to set appointment times if we wanted to have it installed in our private units. Since then multiple families in my buildings have already switched to fios.

On an added note that might be helpful to you a good friend of mine that lives a block away bumped into some Fios workers and asked them when it would be installed on his block. Their response was that they were currently working their way down Batchelder and Nostrand Ave, and that installation work for most of Sheepshead Bay would be complete by the middle of August.

im in homecrest/midwood..not sheapshead bay area....im on east 13th and ave r.........might not get to my neighborhood till 2012

Its 10 min away, thats pretty close in my eyes. I just bumped in to some more Verizon workers installing Fios a few blocks away from me, and asked them when they expected to have everything installed. Their response was that they are almost done with Sheepshead Bay, and that next on their agenda is Manhattan Beach, Mill Basin, and Park Slope. They also said that they expect all of Brooklyn to be done in a little over a year. The only thing that I'm not liking about this is that it seems that they are doing the higher household income areas first(including my own which was first).

Atleast now I know that all you have to do is give a Verizon worker a free cigarette and they will tell you whatever you want for 30min instead of working..lol

does anyone know how to find out when fios tv and fios internet will be available on ave r and east 13th....is there a website...
i check the verizon website and enter the address and or telephone and it says not available...is there any other website..or does anyone know ..

does anyone know how to find out when fios tv and fios internet will be available on ave r and east 13th....is there a website...
i check the verizon website and enter the address and or telephone and it says not available...is there any other website..or does anyone know ..

I'm wondering the samething as well, as soon as FIOS is available I'm leaving CV.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)