Verizon Note 3 KitKat Update available OTA

Neutron

Founding Supporter
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 7, 2003
Texas
I was able to successfully have my Verizon Note 3 grab the KitKat update OTA.

One thing it does after the update is the Visual Voicemail is now free for Basic Visual Voicemail. It does give you a 30 day free trial of Premium Visual Voicemail that converts your voicemails to text. Hopefully the free trial will drop off and I won't have to call Verizon. I wonder if I have to call Verizon to see if I'm still being charged for Visual Voicemail?

The 4G LTE icon is greyed out next to the WiFi icon. All the icons at the top are in greyscale.

Kinda underwhelmed, thought there were more launcher and dialer improvements or something but I guess we don't get them because of the Samsung UI? Also I only got like 12 hours on my last charge after upgrading. Was a kind of high-usage day, but still felt like it ran down quicker.

I am going to wait til I get home so I can use my wifi instead of data.

Ever since the update on my phone my bluetooth won't work the same. I could have the phone read over bluetooth my incoming text messages and now it won't work.
Anyone know how to turn this back on? Also S-Voice doesn't always come up when using the bluetooth, instead sometimes google's search will come up instead.
Know how to make S-Voice the default?

I am having battery problems too. Before update I would be at 50% at the end of the day, now it is down to 35%.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)