Verizon sales people

MW390

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 16, 2005
I come home just last Monday evening about 6:30 with my wife and son holding a pizza box when this man and woman approach me wearing these red verizon shirts and he wants to talk to me about FIOS. I said it costs too much but can he come back in the next day or so. He says it'll only take a few and I said, I'm having dinner now. Tuesday (yesterday) bang bang on the door @ 6:30. I said I'm eating come back @ 7:30 (Have to watch Jeopardy w the wife). Comes back at 7:30, comes in,wants to know how much my phone bill is,how do I get TV (Dish), how many receivers, package, etc. He says,I'll get a router (I have one), he says Ill get another, I ask 802.11 what? a/b/g/n? He dont know, he calls someone. After 30 minutes or so I ask to leave a quote/estimate and he gets all uptight, "I though't you were gonna sign, why did I waste my time, I got other people to see" We asked him to leave his card, he wouldn't even do that.

So....does anyone else have similar experiences, are you satisfied with what you got, why does this salesperson not take a Sales 101 course that just because someone lets you in the house it's not a guaranteed sale. Jeez,he should work for IBM trying to sell a mainframe or Unix Server.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts