Verizon Wireless customers with corporate discount plan.

convem24

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
I wanted to make the Satelliteguys nation aware of something to help them save money on wireless accessories. I have a discount through my company where Verizon Wireless gives me 25% discounts on ALL accessories. The reason that this is significant is I was looking at a Bose sound dock for my MP3 player. They are $300-$400 typically but I can get the same docks through my online account (or in a verizon wireless store) for $225-$300. I know that Bose is a good product but sometimes overpriced. I don't mind pay for a product that is good but if I can get it for 25% off of retail through a reputable source I definitely will. I just wanted to let the community know about this since most coupons for discounts through Best Buy for instance exclude all Bose products.

Verizon also has a 10% discount for some. I get it but I don't know why. We also had the corporate 25% discount you referenced but when the company went to all corporate phones, we were no longer qualified under that program with our Family plan. Here. Verizon doesn't permit stacking discounts and coupons. Just one promo per sale.

Verizon also has a 10% discount for some. I get it but I don't know why. We also had the corporate 25% discount you referenced but when the company went to all corporate phones, we were no longer qualified under that program with our Family plan. Here. Verizon doesn't permit stacking discounts and coupons. Just one promo per sale.

I found that out too. But for hardware I think that is to be expected. On accessories since I want a Bose sound dock it is a good deal since I hate paying full retail.

My company gets 18% off minutes, 20% off Data and 25% of accessories. For nearly two years I had 20% off of both my phones data until they discovered a computer glitch.

My company gets 18% off minutes, 20% off Data and 25% of accessories. For nearly two years I had 20% off of both my phones data until they discovered a computer glitch.

Big Dawg, I had the same thing on my additional line and they finally figured it out. But I still don't mind getting at 25% on accessories like Bose audio when no body (and I mean no body, ie Amazon) discount Bose. I got head phones at a good discount.

Sweet I get 20% off my VZ bill because I install for D* even though I am sub and not technically a D* employee.

It was the same thing with me. I was a D* contractor (not anymore) but I still get the benefits. The one thing I really like is the fact that the Bose audio that they carry is also discounted 25%. Typically Bose is never ever discounted (that includes Amazon).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)