Verizon's Plan: Kill DSL, Kill Unionized Labor, Raise Prices

Poke

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Dec 3, 2003
OK
Verizon is Willfully Driving DSL Users Into the Arms of Cable

Just another way for the carriers to stop providing one service to they can force you on a service that cost more and has cap limits.. Sounds like in the long run all the carries want people on Wireless Connections so they can cap you and charge more for it..

Verizon is Willfully Driving DSL Users Into the Arms of Cable - Verizon's Plan: Kill DSL, Kill Unionized Labor, Raise Prices | DSLReports.com, ISP Information

Verizon is Willfully Driving DSL Users Into the Arms of Cable

Just another way for the carriers to stop providing one service to they can force you on a service that cost more and has cap limits.. Sounds like in the long run all the carries want people on Wireless Connections so they can cap you and charge more for it..

Verizon is Willfully Driving DSL Users Into the Arms of Cable - Verizon's Plan: Kill DSL, Kill Unionized Labor, Raise Prices | DSLReports.com, ISP Information

Thats weird, thats what I was saying when the whole unlimited data thing came to an end. I was accused of spreading Fud and making things worse..in fact when I said this
once they get you off unlimited data they can do whatever they want to toy with numbers and work it in their favor...I dont think this is the end game for these plans and in a year or two the price increase will start on not only the data side but also the plan side as well
I was made fun of. but this article backs up what I was saying...take them off unlimited then they can cap their usage and start really getting money on overages and such.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts