Very frustrating time with a service call

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

sleeepyg

Original poster
Apr 9, 2008
sent this email out to CEO think ill get a response?
Dear Sir,
I am writing to you today about my situation with a service call. On Tuesday January 6th I lost signal on my televisions. The picture showed that the receiver was searching for a signal. I ran a check switch on it and it found that it was not able to find the satellites. I then contacted your on-line chat service and also called Blue Sky Satellite which installs systems for your company. They worked to diagnose the situation and eventually set up for me to get a service call on January 8th.

On Wednesday the 9th, my wife received a call saying that the technician would not be able to make it out until Sunday 11th. Sunday arrives and the tech is supposed to arrive between 12-5pm. At 5 pm I contact your on-line techs about my service call. While in this process the tech calls to say that he will arrive in an hour, and he is still finishing another job. At approximately 6:45pm he calls to say that he is finished with his job, however he is an hour drive from reaching our house. Since we have two small children that need to be in bed by 8:00pm, and feeling that it would be better for the tech to not be working at 8pm on a Sunday night, we rescheduled for the next morning.

Your representative Dave, said that he is the owner of the service and he would send his trucks out to their jobs in the morning and then be on his way to our house, which should be at 8:00 am. At approximately 11am he called my wife at work and said that he had a broken down truck and asked if 1pm would be OK to come down. She said that this is OK, and we waited. At 5pm we had to call him to find out where he was, he said he was at another job and was stuck in a driveway, but was on his way to our location.

I have now given him till 9pm on the seventh day of no service to arrive. He has not and also has not provided a courtesy call to explain, instead he has left us in the dark.

I understand that situations arise that cannot always be accounted for, however, that fact that we were kept out of the loop and have had to rearrange our lives for the last week to accommodate the working conditions of your representatives has become to much to handle. We are now looking at Direct TV and Mediacomm Cable to see which one will provide our new service. We have had a good history with you and greatly enjoy your DVR's. In fact in the past i have done some beta testing, but due to the poor service on this issue we are looking at the inevitability of leaving your company for a competitor.

I am looking to you as a last course of action to resolve our frustrations. We would like to continue as loyal customers if possible. We are looking for action from you right away.

Sincerely

Maybe :D

Considering you have gone through all of the trouble to have already written it, you might as well send it in!

update, i called dish directly and all they would do is re schedule for friday, then i called the company that sent the installer and they would reschedule for thursday. Then i called the installer directly and told him that if i did not hear right back from him i was calling to cancel service.

He immediately called back and came out this morning and fixed situation

However, still have not heard back from CEO@

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)