VERY upset customer

Why are posting dates so out of whack on this site? Not just recently but since the inception. AVS etc seems to be in sinc with my pc. Why not this one?

i am a dnsc tech from pittsburgh. I am a remote tech for dish though. I have the van at home. I will, permitting room in my van, carry extra equipment even though I may not need it that day. I carry the extra receivers because I am usually modifying the work order because the call center or sales partner did not get the order right. Also, I go over what the what packages and equipment the customer is getting before I do any work because there is a sales partner that promises locals to customers in areas that cannot get local channels. I perform my job, generally, to dn spec. If I have to do something unusual, I will get the customer to sign off on it....like installing the dish to a tree or a stump. I do good work, have a high completion ratio and a low service call ratio.

It's the techs who do crappy work that make us look bad whether you are a contractor or not. There are bad techs on both sides.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)