Vevo videos

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

BatteryDude1975

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 22, 2007
Got a Hopper 3 about a week ago and when I play videos on the Vevo app the videos look like pure crap. Very blurry, they might get clear for a second but then goes blurry again. Is that normal or is something wrong?

I tried a few videos, some some were SD (yuck) some HD and looked very good. It was actually pretty cool, never used it before, looks like a lot of pop music if your into it. Comcast here.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

What kind of download speed do you have? My Vevo app doesn't have that issue at all...

I currently have 3mb from Windstream, but getting ready to switch to 15mb from Time Warner. Thought it might be my download speed, but Netflix does fine at 3mb. Hopefully it's just my download speed.

Netflix and Hopper VEVO are two totally different beasts. It would be like comparing Apples and Dandelions...

Remember many of the VEVO videos come from YouTube, and many of the videos are OLD. They didn't look good when they were first recorded and still don't look better today. :)

Reactions: bluegras

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)