Vick Steered to Eagles Over Competing Teams by Goodell?

How many games have you gone to in Oakland and how many Raider fans do you know to make this statement?

I have been to several Oakland Raiders games both in San Francisco and San Diego. Also in Oakland when I was living in the bay area. I have to say that the clowns abound and run amuck whether they are Raiders fans, 49er's fans and last but not least Chargers fans. :eek: But the worst I have seen yet are Raiders fans. :coffee

w6pea said:
I have been to several Oakland Raiders games both in San Francisco and San Diego. Also in Oakland when I was living in the bay area. I have to say that the clowns abound and run amuck whether they are Raiders fans, 49er's fans and last but not least Chargers fans. :eek: But the worst I have seen yet are Raiders fans. :coffee

Have you seen Jets or as previously mentioned Eagles fans? I have seen them and I would venture to say that none stand out. Ok maybe the JETS fans down here, but I have seen them up there and they are better behaved "in their natural surroundings".

So I am gonna assume that was stated as opinion and not fact.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)