This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Vick Steered to Eagles Over Competing Teams by Goodell?

There are bad fans everywhere, including New York. But in Philly, as a group they are particularly vile.

Sandra

I totally agree that there are bad fans everywhere. Believe me when I tell you, I have gone to 49ers-Raiders games and 49er fans are just as vile as any other.

How many games have you gone to in Oakland and how many Raider fans do you know to make this statement?

I have been to several Oakland Raiders games both in San Francisco and San Diego. Also in Oakland when I was living in the bay area. I have to say that the clowns abound and run amuck whether they are Raiders fans, 49er's fans and last but not least Chargers fans. But the worst I have seen yet are Raiders fans.

Have you seen Jets or as previously mentioned Eagles fans? I have seen them and I would venture to say that none stand out. Ok maybe the JETS fans down here, but I have seen them up there and they are better behaved "in their natural surroundings".

So I am gonna assume that was stated as opinion and not fact.