View Dish Network statement from the receiver

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

RandallA

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Dec 13, 2004
San Francisco Bay Area
Can anyone here view the billing statement from the receiver? I've been trying to view it on all the receivers and all of them failed. I think it's because I'm an ex-ATT customer and this feature will not work for us. Since we can't login online, I figured I could do it from the receiver.

Receivers are connected to the phone line and network. I just get an error.

Just want to know if a regular Dish Network customer can view it. Thanks.

I read on here that if you were connected to ethernet and phone, it wouldn't let you access customer service thru phone line. That's what was happening to me, I would get the error message. I disconnected the ethernet cable, did a soft reboot, and was able to connect thru the phone line.

I read on here that if you were connected to ethernet and phone, it wouldn't let you access customer service thru phone line. That's what was happening to me, I would get the error message. I disconnected the ethernet cable, did a soft reboot, and was able to connect thru the phone line.

Excellent information. Thank you and I will try it today.

I remember someone mentioning that many months ago... Almost as if it's a security precaution that they disable dial-up access, at least to the "account" computers, if you have a broadband connection to the receiver also.

Mine hasn't worked for a long time either. Probably for as long as I've had ethernet connected ! Don't care though .... I can use the laptop to access my account through Dish's website quicker than slow-a** dial-up can connect ! :D

"I can use the laptop to access my account through Dish's website quicker than slow-a** dial-up can connect ! "

That's because you're a first class customer. :D For us ex-ATT customers, this might be the only way to check our bill if you signed up for autopay and paperless billing. :(

I'll check it today and see if it works.

Like stated above, it works but you need to disconnect the ethernet. That sucks but it's my only way to view the statements. I just blocked the mac address for one of the receivers in the router so I can check the statement.

Thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts