View upcoming air times?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

am7crew

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 17, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
Hey guys I just got the hopper 3 and joeys installed and have a few questions..

1. Is there a way to view upcoming air times for shows either in the guide or searching?

2. The guide is wider than my tv however when I go to settings/tv adjust screen it's just solid black. I've looked on my tv's settings and can't find anything. Kinda annoying but not a deal breaker.

Thank you!

Hey guys I just got the hopper 3 and joeys installed and have a few questions..

1. Is there a way to view upcoming air times for shows either in the guide or searching?

2. The guide is wider than my tv however when I go to settings/tv adjust screen it's just solid black. I've looked on my tv's settings and can't find anything. Kinda annoying but not a deal breaker.

Thank you!
Would like to help if you could maybe clarify what the problem is?

1. When I search the office I can only "record next air time". I can view upcoming episodes so I can choose to record the series on KDOC and not TBS.

2. The guide is cut off on the right left and bottom and when I go into settings then tv and "adjust screen" it just goes black. There's no way to get the guide to fit properly on my screen.

I thought the first post was pretty detailed.

For 1, set the timer from a listing from kdoc and it will record on that channel only. For 2, have not heard that one before, but try changing tv settings to 'just scan'

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys mobile app

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)