Vince/Brett

satjay

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jun 30, 2005
Michigan
Does anyone think that this match could be a downer? From a storyline perspective its great and I know its wrestlings job to hype it to the tenth degree, but as far as in ring action with Bretts past health issues I am guessing that this will be more of a "Street fight" match. With that said, I most likely will buy the PPV to complete the storyline and see brett take it out on Vince, just hope his health issues wont play a role.

I would'nt waste $55 for Wrestlemania, the show has gone downhill over the years no one time gimmick matches, special appearances etc. The glitz of the show has all but gone imho it's no better than any other PPV put on by WWE and overpriced to boot!!

Don't think so?? Watch the early years of Wrestlemania now those were great PPV's. BTW my spoiler Hart will kick Vince's butt and spit in his face. Gee who could have predicted that? :rolleyes:

Does anyone think that this match could be a downer? From a storyline perspective its great and I know its wrestlings job to hype it to the tenth degree, but as far as in ring action with Bretts past health issues I am guessing that this will be more of a "Street fight" match. With that said, I most likely will buy the PPV to complete the storyline and see brett take it out on Vince, just hope his health issues wont play a role.

Yeah really... Wrestlemania was a great show in the early years but really sucks now.

I used to look forward to the "Superbowl" of wrestling but now reminds me of the old XFL and Arena Football very dull and boring. Ho-hum. :rolleyes:

kinda like the "broken leg" angle? ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)